2017 Lamborghini Huracán Spyder in Downers Grove, IL
The thrill of driving is not something that should be contained. It needs to be something that can be experienced in all of its splendor. That’s precisely why Lamborghini created the Huracán Spyder. This convertible Lamborghini model allows drivers to access the air outside in a matter of seconds, one of just many reasons to purchase the 2017 Lamborghini Huracán Spyder.
2017 Lamborghini Huracán Spyder
- Engine: 5.2-liter Ten-cylinder V, 90°, IDS+MPI dual injection engine
- Transmission: 7-speed LDF dual-clutch transmission, shift characteristics variable via Drive Select Mode
- Performance: 610 horsepower and 413 lb-ft of torque
- Fuel Economy: 14/20/16 MPG City/Highway/Combined*
- Exterior Features: Lightweight soft top, Removable lateral wind guards, Fixed rear spoiler, LED headlamps and rear lights, 20-inch Giano wheels
- Interior Features: Alcantara and fine nappa leather, Electric seats, Steering wheel controls
- Radio and Technology: Lamborghini Infotainment System II with operating terminal on the center-tunnel console, 12.3-inch TFT display
Standard Safety Features:
- Driver, passenger and side airgbags
- Front and rear specific collapsible areas; side protection system
- Electronic Stability Control (ABS and TCS integrated)
The lightweight soft top of the Lamborghini Huracán Spyder allows drivers to have access to the outside world while behind the wheel. Meanwhile, it is the 10-cylinder engine of the Spyder that provides those same drivers with a 610-horsepower performance. True liberation can be found within the 2017 Lamborghini Huracán Spyder, and the Huracán Spyder can be found at Perillo Downers Grove.
* according to Dir. EC/1999/100