2017 Bentley Continental GT Speed in Downers Grove, IL
Coupes are created to be the most agile and athletic vehicles out on the road. The pinnacle of coupe design and performance is undoubtedly the 2017 Bentley Continental GT Speed. With a Twin-Turbocharged 6.0-liter W12 engine at its disposal, the Bentley Continental GT Speed can travel from 0 to 60 mph in just 3.9 seconds.
2017 Bentley Continental GT Speed
- Engine: Twin-Turbocharged 6.0-liter W12 engine
- Transmission: Eight-Speed automatic transmission with OD
- Performance: 633 SAE Net Horsepower @ 5900 RPM
- Fuel Efficiency: 12/21/15 City/Highway/Combined MPG*
- Exterior Features: Rear fog lamps, Power Spoiler, Speed Sensitive Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers, Fixed Rear Window with Defroster, LED Brakelights
- Interior Features: Cruise Control with Steering Wheel Controls, Leather seat trim, Perimeter Alarm, Leather Steering Wheel with Auto Tilt-Away, Heated Front Sport Seats
- Radio and Technology: Wireless Streaming; Digital Signal Processor; Remote Keyless Entry with Integrated Key Transmitter; Radio w/Seek-Scan, Single CD, Clock, Speed Compensated Volume Control, Steering Wheel Controls, Voice Activation and Radio Data System; Bluetooth Wireless Phone Connectivity
Standard Safety Features
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Side Impact Beams
- Driver Knee Airbag
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
Due to the fact that the Continental GT Speed is produced by Bentley, this performance coupe is guaranteed to be both luxurious and powerful. Features like a leather steering wheel and heated front seats place drivers directly in the lap of luxury. To find the coupe that’s perfect for you, take a trip to Perillo Downers Grove and explore the 2017 Bentley Continental GT Speed for yourself.
*Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.